Top 10 Online Coding Schools
Technology gives birth to the Internet, the Internet changes the world drastically, we cannot imagine a world without the internet. The Internet changed the functioning in various fields like messaging, postal services, banking services, and most importantly in education. The Internet brought education from one room to the biggest platforms.
For example, Just imagine 10 years back if someone told you that one teacher who is 1000 km away will teach you, I am sure your reaction would be "Are you mad". But look today every person is learning from online platforms and gaining their knowledge and most importantly without going anywhere. With the help of online platforms like You-Tube, etc, websites brought education to their hands.
Today there are various coding schools available that provide education on new technologies, coding language, programming, game development, and much more.
In this blog, we will talk about the top 10 education schools in India. Which takes the initiative to bring professional, skillful knowledge to the students. So let's get started.
● This is India's largest e-learning platform and becomes a giant in the year 5 years. Unacademy originally started as a YouTube channel by Gaurav Munjal in 2010. It is found by a group of 4 enthusiastic people Gaurav Munjal. Roman Saini and Hemesh Singh. In 2015 it is officially registered as an education company in Banglore.
● Unacademy provides preparation study material for students aspiring for civil services, bank jobs, and other competitive exams in India. It provides daily live classes, practice sessions, mock, tests, recorded lectures, doubt sessions, and personal guidance. The company has a network of over 14K+ educators in 60+ exam coaching.
● CodeKaroYarro is an online coding learning platform in India that is founded by a bunch of passionate professionals in 2020, whose vision is to provide practical coding knowledge understandably for kids.
● CodeKaroYarro gains popularity in the market in a very short span, with over 600+ students and 800+ class already conducted.
● CodeKaroYarro targets the students' age group of 6 years to 15 years. They provide demo classes for new students, live classes, doubt sessions, and much more.
The key feature of CodeKaroYarro has designed its course keeping in mind the understanding capabilities of children.They offer courses like Web Development, App Development, and much more with proper engagement of concepts. As a parent, we all doubt their teaching, so here their educators can solve all your doubts.
From providing good conceptual knowledge of programming languages to your children I think CoreKaroYarro will be a great choice.
BYJU's (The Learning App)
● BYJU'S has been yet another Ed-Tech giant in the Indian education industry. The BYJU'S is founded in 2011 by Byju Ravendran. In September 2020, it was the world valued tech company with a valuation of $11.1 billion. The company is associated with 70 million users and 4.7 million subscribers.
● The Company revolutionizes the way of teaching through their online coaching with interactive video lectures. The Company mainly focuses on the study of the age group of 4-18 years of age. BYJU'S provide learning from class kindergarten to class 10, Competitive exams like JEE/NEET, Government exams, etc., till IAS preparation.
● It provides teaching for all Boards like ICSE, CBSE & most importantly in State Board currently it is providing an 8 State Board curriculum. The BYJU'S has taken an initiative named "BYJU'S GIVE" where if you have old smartphones and not valuable to you anymore, you can simply donate the device to them so that they re-brush it and uses it for providing education for the children in rural areas.
Another Online platform is Vedantu. This company is a startup venture from 4 IIT graduates - Vamsi Krishna, Pulkit Jain, Saurabh Saxena & Anand Prakash.
● Vedantu provides teaching of students for pre-schools till 12 Grade, ICSE, CBSE & 12 State Board curriculum.
● Vedantu provides competitive exam preparation for JEE/ NEET for admission in premium colleges in India for Engineering and Medical stream. Vedantu gained popularity in less time with good results in different departments.
● Vedantu focuses on live classes which are free on YouTube channels as well as on their website and with subscriptions.
● The topper is a fast-growing learning platform in India. The topper is founded by Zishan Hayath, Hemanth Gateti which is founded in 2013.
● Topper provides educational learning to the students of 5 - 12 Grade with Interactive sessions & concept stories for a better understanding of concepts. Topper provides online classes with adaptive practices, mock Test and 24 * 7 problems solve specialties which become the highlight in the students.
● Udemy is one of the famous open online courses providing a platform for professionals and students. Udemy founded on 20 May 2010 and till January 2020 has a network of 35 million students and 57,000 instructor teaching courses throughout the world.
● The Udemy offers courses across all categories including business and entrepreneurship, academics, arts, health & fitness, music & technology. In the world, if you want to teach, learn any technological & educational topics you will find a course on Udemy.
● For Students & professional has a special attraction towards Udemy here they find courses of their interest like coding, learning a programming language, learning framework, etc. Every professional if wanted to start learning something Udemy can be a good choice.
● Another American company Udacity is another online platform in the learning industry. Audacity originally focuses on university-style courses. Udacity provides free courses for upgrading their technical skills which help in their growth in the Software Industry. Udacity provides free/paid courses on leading technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Architecture, System Engineer, etc. with value-added certification, which is valid across tech companies in the world.
● Udacity also provides is a nano-degree program that offers you to learn advanced technologies like Data Science, Machine - Learning, and much more.
● LearnCodeOnline is a learning platform that teaches technical skills in the tech industry. LearnCodeOnline is famous among undergraduates.
● The LCO is an online portal started by Hitesh Chaudhary, who initially started it on a YouTube channel. LearnCodeOnline provides courses on technical skills in mobile app development like Android, Flutter, React, etc, and Web Development in JS, PHP, Reactive, Angular & Full Stack Developers with projects and much more.
● Coursera an American-based company founded in 2012 is a massive open online course (MOOC) provider across the globe. Courser is a highly famous online platform among students & professionals.
● Coursera provides free / paid courses for students and tech professionals in the field of IT technology, learning from Top-Educators, provides full hands-on practice with a valid certification. Coursera also provides an online Degree program with a collaboration of more than 200+ world-class universities is an attraction for students.
● Khan Academy is an educational organization which is founded by Sal Khan in 2008. You can say that Khan Academy is the father of all the e-learning platforms on the internet. Khan Academy nearly covers every education stream from class 1- 12 with expert faculties in Maths, Science, Arts & Humanities.
● The Khan Academy focuses on the basics of Maths, Science, Physics, Chemistry, and much more.